Thursday, March 31, 2011 | By: G-Balleza

Story of A.P.R.I.L F.O.O.L..




1st april2011...here u come..again..n again..4 every years u come in his life..but dis 2morrow make me realize...how old is he rite now..30th....what a big number!!!!!actually...when I started writing a moment ago...I really did not have an idea.. what I must write becoz my busy life dis year made me did not ready to think n buy what is the ideal present 4 my beloved hubby....I'm really hoppin that we can celebrate dis
special moment romantically.....n stay 2gether @ a place with nobody will disturb us..... but...no time at all...

Till dis moment, i waited patiently as usual every year i would like to be the first one wishing him "Welcome Thirties".....countdown to 12midnight made me really nervous...as he was on his way home, from tuition class n badminton training...Iwaited him patiently....just to see the face of 30 years old walid...ouh.....

oklah...nottin to jot down,,i lost the idea for inside in my heart was very nervous...n my deary lovely sweetheart...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

kau bertakhta di hati....

Related Posts with Thumbnails