Friday, December 25, 2009 | By: G-Balleza

Life....full of challenges....



The clock shows 11.28a.m.....tis time i'm sure housewives outside there are busy preparing their meals 4 lunch..as for me...i just wait my siakap stim to be on the stove...marinade the fish about an hour before it being cooked, is the best way to makesure it tastes yummy yummy n delicious.....erm..actually nottin' to jot down here..just to have some update to my new blog....tulip ungu....it seems funny tats i`ve already have my own blog.....i'm not sure whether i can spend my time in the world of blogging since every minutes of my life....i'm busy wif my career as a 'muallimah'...also my part-time job as a bussinesswoman....boss of G-Balleza Collection Sdn Bhd. to be....:-) what a big dream???? may it will be a reality soon no matter how long i must wait for tat time.....also the MOST important thing is i'm not a computer maniac as the other blogger...but coz of encouragement from my beloved hubby to keep my blog updated....so i`ll try...First thing crossed in my mind rite now is....why tulip ungu..??mybe u guys are wondering why i choosed tis name as my blog name....actually TULIP UNGU was my nickname used when i was in my secondary school for any parts of my writing...as well as purple is also my pebret colors...on tat timelaa....purple is romantic what..!!!me???ermm..u`ll know me if u're my frens.....:-)..later i'll show u how tat color made me mad....i luv the purple color till i pursue my study a t UUM....everyting must be in PURPLE...bedsheet,curtain...table-cloth, mat...everything in my room are in purplish...i`ll upload the pic if i find it, 7 years ago..where i kept the album??!!! really crazy wif purple..n most of my baju kurung are in purple...n day after day...year after year...time passed away...10 years gone...rite now....being a wife...a mom...a muallimah...a bizneswoman..everything have changed...so many experiences n  precious moments in my life to be shared...wif  my siblings, frens,n my students....I wanna share wif u about hobby..ambition..friendship..marriage...love...and many more..if i have enough time..insya Allah...we can share everything about story of life...tat's all for tis entry..my hubby is calling me for our lunch!!!babai dear...many stories waiting there...See ya...


Purple in my room-Guthrie UUM  F315

0 comments:

Post a Comment

kau bertakhta di hati....

Related Posts with Thumbnails